- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"All staff very friendly & helpfully, room clean with comfortable beds, & equipped with iron and hairdryer...."
"We had eaten at this pub on a previous visit to the area and were happy to book an overnight stay this time. Our room was excellent and our..."
"Great food, lovely staff. Bedroom walls were a bit thin...."
"Jollyhuntsman Excellent experience..."
"Clean, friendly good homely cooking. All you could want for a weekend away...."
About the hotel
The Jolly Huntsman is a privately owned traditional village free house, offering en-suite accommodation with free wireless broadband, delicious home cooked breakfasts, lunches and evening meals and an excellent selection of well kept real ales and ciders. Seasonal open log fire and a warm and friendly welcome. Accolades include: CAMRA Good Beer Guide 2016, Chippenham Business Awards Hotel/Restaurant of the Year 2013, Highly Commended Winner of the 2009 Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) Pub of the Year and Winner of the CAMRA Branch Pub of the Year in 2010.
We are also highly rated on TripAdvisor. We are conveniently placed for business travellers, being just a few minutes away from Junction 17 of the M4 and ideally located for sightseeing in the popular and historic local villages of Castle Combe and Lacock and the excellent shopping facilities to be found in the City of Bath.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
The Jolly Huntsman
All staff very friendly & helpfully, room clean with comfortable beds, & equipped with iron and hairdryer.
One night stay
We had eaten at this pub on a previous visit to the area and were happy to book an overnight stay this time.
Our room was excellent and our evening meal was delicious. The only negative point was our long wait for our dinner but this was due to a very busy Friday night.