- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Jollyhuntsman Excellent experience..."
"Clean, friendly good homely cooking. All you could want for a weekend away...."
"Good quality accommodation with very friendly and welcoming hosts. The other guests we met were all really nice too and had all stayed there..."
"Arrived very early and was let into my room which was great because I needed to change. Easy parking, nice room. The bed is a bit cheap and..."
"Stayed two nights on business....food excellent.....lovely rooms in a quaint setting....will be looking to stay again...."
About the hotel
the Jolly Huntsman is a privately owned traditional village freehouse, offering en-suite accommodation with free wireless broadband. Delicious home cooked breakfasts, lunches and evening meals and an excellent selection of well kept real ales and ciders. Seasonal open log fire and a warm welcome.
We are delighted to have recently won the Chippenham Business Awards Hotel/Restaurant of the Year 2013. Highly Commended Winner of the 2009 Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) Pub of the Year and Winner of the CAMRA Branch Pub of the Year in 2010. We are conveniently placed for business travelers, being just a few minutes away from Junction 17 of the M4 and ideally located for sightseeing in the popular and historic local villages of Castle Combe and Lacock and the excellent shopping facilities to be found in the City of Bath.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
The Jolly Huntsman
Jollyhuntsman Excellent experience
did the job
Clean, friendly good homely cooking.
All you could want for a weekend away.