- 4 guest reviews
"Clean and tidy. Food OK and replaced regularly. Missing instructions for equipment meant use of equipment limited - especially the dish wash..."
"Overall very satisfied. Only negative points were that I thought that the coir carpets let down anotherwise very comfortable appartment. Tha..."
About the hotel
Serviced apartments in the heart of Aberdeen city centre. Every apartment has a separate bedroom(s), a modern fully fitted kitchen with Smeg dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer dryer and all mod cons. A lounge with plasma TV, DVD, Hifi, sofa and dining area.
Our bathrooms have under floor heating, free toiletries and power shower. Some apartments have a stunning southerly views over the city harbour. The beach is one kilometre away. Cinemas, Scotland's biggest shopping Mall, pubs, restaurants, Casino, Maritime museum all within a few minutes walk'
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for City Wharf Apartments in Aberdeen are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and tidy.
Food OK and replaced regularly. Missing instructions for equipment meant use of equipment limited - especially the dish washer.
Overall very satisfied.
Only negative points were that I thought that the coir carpets let down anotherwise very comfortable appartment. Tha satellite TV had access to only a few stations. The lady at the reception desk was very friendly and helpful.