- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"We stayed for two nights in February 2015 and can not fault the welcome, food,and ambience of the hotel and staff. The management is of a hi..."
"Stunning location, lovely and familiar customer service!!! Confy lounge with a cosy open fire The food could be better but it was ok.... Exc..."
"Staff were very welcoming and friendly and the view across Loch Ness was stunning. However, the room was quite gloomy and unfortunately we w..."
"What a lovely hotel! The rooms are clean and in keeping with the history of the building, the food is excellent, John the chef is incredible..."
"Staff very helpful and friendly. We found the hotel a little run down with regard to woodwork and some of the furniture e.g. a very old, chi..."
About the hotel
The Inch Hotel, Fort Augustus is a beautiful former hunting lodge on the banks of Loch Ness with tons of traditional character and a Scottish welcome so warm and friendly that you'll never want to leave.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
A special place to stay
We stayed for two nights in February 2015 and can not fault the welcome, food,and ambience of the hotel and staff.
The management is of a high standard as are the staff the food sourced locally is also of a high standard. The open fire in the lounge area is just perfect the furnishings match the standards of a quality hotel. Fort Augustus centre is only a short distance walk. We will certainly recommend it and will be back again.
Stunning location, lovely and familiar customer service!!.
Confy lounge with a cosy open fire
The food could be better but it was ok.... Excellent breakfast
Thank you, we enjoyed our stay!