- 13 guest reviews
"Served the need whilst working away. Would stay again as room was clean and tidy. Good parking outside too and great curry house opposite...."
"It was very noisy on the street outside I could not sleep till the noise stopped at 4am. Drunken people outside..."
"When we arrived we found that there was no soap in the bathroom sink for washing our hands. The TV was not properly tuned in to any channel...."
"I booked at very short notice and got a double room B&B for £77 which I was happy with. Hotel has a car park out the back - free parking ove..."
"Noisy at night, this is second time I've stayed here and the second time I've been wakened with some inconsiderate guest hammering on the fr..."
About the hotel
Is receiving value for money important to you? Are you looking for the reassuring service and quality which comes from a business established for over 200 years? Thank you for choosing the City Hotel, a building which has offered warmth, good food and hospitality to the traveler since it was originally built in 1775. Much has changed since then and now you will find the City Hotel is a most prestigious city centre hotel. It offers a wide range of services and facilities which will appeal to those visiting Dunfermline on business or pleasure.
The hotel boasts 32 very comfortable bedrooms which are tastefully furnished and decorated. You will appreciate the spacious accommodation and the little 'extras' that are provided with our compliments.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
it was fine
Served the need whilst working away.
Would stay again as room was clean and tidy. Good parking outside too and great curry house opposite.
No complaints at all
It was very noisy on the street outside I could not sleep till the noise stopped at 4am.
Drunken people outside