- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Value for money always friendly and made welcome...."
"Stayed in the Pitfirrane Hotel after a party. Our family booked a family room also. The family room was stunning!!. The hotel is obviously u..."
"Friendly welcome, comfortable room. Excellent dinner and breakfast...."
"Excellent place to stay staff friendly and very accommodating food superb and good value..."
"My only niggles would be that we had no view (Room 11) it was of the roof and was close to the fan. Due to this it was noisy to have the win..."
About the hotel
The Pitfirrane Hotel is a family run business, whose main focus is on providing excellent customer service, and ensuring each and every guest has a very comfortable and enjoyable stay. There are 39 en-suite bedrooms, each with tea/coffee facilities , private parking and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. We have Fairways restaurant on site offering a fine dining menu, with a blend of modern and traditional Scottish dishes, all fresh, homemade and using local produce.
There is also a bar menu available offering all the favourites. We also have a very warm and welcoming bar and lounge area, which is a big hit with locals and residents alike. The Pitfirrane Hotel has easy access to the M90 and is a 20-minute drive to the heart of Edinburgh. The location is attractive to both business and private travellers. You can be guaranteed of great food, fantastic service and comfortable relaxed accommodation when you stay with us at the Pitfirrane Hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money always friendly and made welcome.
Stayed in the Pitfirrane Hotel after a party.
Our family booked a family room also. The family room was stunning!!. The hotel is obviously undergoing renovations and upgrading and the parts that have been done look great. Our twin room was spotlessly clean but hadn't been refurbished as yet. Staff were very pleasant and helpful and breakfast was excellent.