This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Standing high in the Pennines, close to Holmfirth, yet convenient for Sheffield, Huddersfield, Leeds and the M1/M62 motorways, both business guests and holiday makers will benefit immediately from stunning accommodation, fantastic Pennine views and an abundance of hospitable local pubs and restaurants. The spiral is a thoroughly modern, unique and stylish detached property. The entrance hall leads to the bedroom and bathroom en suite with contemporary fittings and underfloor heating.
A spiral staircase leads to a large open plan living and dining area benefiting from natural light on all four sides, stylishly furnished with solid oak floors, Plasma TV and a designer kitchen. French windows lead to a balcony with stunning views of miles of beautiful countryside which you can enjoy from your own garden, complete with picnic table and even a complimentary barbecue tray in summer! The Spiral provides the perfect location for those seeking privacy and tranquility and is supplied with Bathrobes, upmarket toiletries and a quality welcome/continental breakfast tray.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet