- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Although a little old and a bit dated, the hotel is clean and tidy...."
"It would have been better to have had a free standing shower instead of the bath. As the purpose of our stay was for a funeral, it would be..."
"Great location we had a 40th party in Macclesfield town and it's only a 10 minute walk so no need for a taxi! Breakfast was very good asked..."
"We just wanted somewhere to stay overnight after attending a nearby event, and this served that purpose very well. Friendly owners, spacious..."
"Close to our venue and town centre...."
About the hotel
Chadwick House is the only hotel in Central Macclesfield. We are situated in a prime position with access to the Town Centre which is 400 yards away. We are just minutes from shops, banks, post office, cafe, restaurants, bars and less than 10 mins to the railway and bus stations.
Chadwick House offers a very high standard of accommodation. All our rooms are no smoking and have full en-suite facilities. Every room has been made to make your stay most comfortable. Chadwick House breakfasts are second to none and are served in our large dining room. We have a floodlit private car park to the rear of the hotel. Free WiFi is available to all guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Chadwick House Hotel
Access is only available up a flight of steep stone steps, difficult and unsafe to carry heavy bags up.
Breakfast room is locked until 8.00am. Shower facility was poor not fit for purpose. Hotel's attitude to guest was unwelcoming. Hotel is not value for money and I would certainly not stay here again.
Clean and tidy hotel
Although a little old and a bit dated, the hotel is clean and tidy.