- 1 guest reviews
"a home away from home..."
About the hotel
For that relaxing get away from it all holiday this must be one of the most unspoilt places in France, here you will get a warm welcome and a comfortable bed and beakfast, run by myself and my wife. being semi rural doesn't mean that we have nothing to do here, from golf to fishing from walking to sailing, from painting courses to bird watching, then there is the fine french cuisine and we are near enough to have a look round cognac, and plenty to keep the kids happy as well!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
a home away from home