- 2 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night but would have been happy to stay longer, Trudi and Kevin are marvellous hosts great sense of humour everything was..."
"lovely family run home, very friendly people. will definitely visit again..."
About the hotel
"Set in the woods of Auchterawe Forest this family run 4 Star former Scottish Farmhouse offers quality bed & breakfast in relaxing surroundings. Just 2m from the beauitful village of Fort Augustus & Loch Ness, with its famous monster which is ideal for monster hunting! Fort Augustus village has many shops, restaurants & pubs. The Caledonian Canal runs through the heart of Fort Augustus village with 5 canal locks running through it .
Fort Augustus is within easy reach of Urquhart Castle, Isle of Skye & Eilean Donan Castle, Inverness & Fort William, Mallaig and Ullapool. ? We are 2 miles from the Great Glen Way and can offer our guests a lockable shed to store mountain bikes & a pick-up service from Fort Augustus village for walkers by prior arrangement. We have an outside tap for washing down bikes and an outside drying area for wet clothing. Packed lunches also available on request. ? We offer our guests a relaxing atmosphere surrounded by mountain and river walks just outside your door. Sit and admire the mountain views from the conservatory or relax in our Guest Lounge with wood burning stove. Free Wi-Fi is now available to all our guests in the Guest Lounge and most of the bedrooms. ? We have recently refurbished our double and twin en-suite rooms which all have mountain views, satellite TV/DVD, hairdryers, ipod docker, tea & coffee facilities & complimentary toiletries. Our suite, Briar Barn,?has its own entrance & has a double & twin bedrooms, exposed stone walls & beamed ceilings, & has its own private lounge with feature fireplace. Sky Tv/DVD, hairdryer, tea/coffee facilities, & complimentary toiletries. ? Dine in our elegant Dining Room with central chandlier & wood burning stove with mountain view . Choose from our Main Menu from locally sourced and homemade meals with many Game dishes. We look forward to welcoming you to our family home. "
Showing Tuesday 24 November 2015 to Wednesday 25 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 18/06/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Full amount collected upon booking but refundable within cancellation period. Sorry No capacity for extra beds in rooms. No children allowed under 16yrs. No check-in after 7pm. Do not use SatNav. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed for one night but would have been happy to stay longer, Trudi and Kevin are marvellous hosts great sense of humour everything was excellent enjoyed an evening meal there just to save going back into the town but the meal was as good or better that we would have expected in one of the restaurants in Fort Augustus
lovely family run home, very friendly people.
will definitely visit again