- 2 guest reviews
"Very nice good - staff, room and food all excellent..."
"Stayed at Chateau Tilques for three nights on a pleasure trip to the surrounding area of France and Belgium. The entire experience from book..."
About the hotel
Nestled at the heart of large, landscaped park, Château tilques was built in 1891. This marvellous example of néoflemish architecture portrays the charm of the french country-side in the heart of a European thoroughfare. Its gourmet restaurant an fabulous wine cellars will certainly delight you.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Indoor Pool , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Business Centre , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Du Château Tilques in Saint-Omer is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.70(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice good - staff, room and food all excellent
Superb Hotel in Rural Location
Stayed at Chateau Tilques for three nights on a pleasure trip to the surrounding area of France and Belgium.
The entire experience from book-in to check-out was problem free in a picturesque parkland setting. The food is exquisite and served in an airy, bright and modern restaurant. Would recommend Chateau Tilques to anyone wanting to visit Pas De Calais or as a stopover on return to the ferry port.