- 1 guest reviews
"Very nice good - staff, room and food all excellent..."
About the hotel
Nestled at the heart of large, landscaped park, Château tilques was built in 1891. This marvellous example of néoflemish architecture portrays the charm of the french country-side in the heart of a European thoroughfare. Its gourmet restaurant an fabulous wine cellars will certainly delight you.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Indoor Pool , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Business Centre , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Du Château Tilques in Saint-Omer is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.70(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice good - staff, room and food all excellent