- 2 guest reviews
"Very nice B&B in a gorgeous listed building, in walking distance to Bala main street with its restaurants and pubs...."
"Wonderful b & b, had a fantastic peaceful sleep in the cosy bed, best breakfast ever - will definitely book again..."
About the hotel
Bodiwan is located in Bala a short walk from local shops, restaurants and the lake. This grade II listed historic building is run by Mark and Sarah as a modern, friendly, family bed and breakfast.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice B&B
Very nice B&B in a gorgeous listed building, in walking distance to Bala main street with its restaurants and pubs.
Excellent in all respects
Wonderful b & b, had a fantastic peaceful sleep in the cosy bed, best breakfast ever - will definitely book again