This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in the rolling Welsh countryside on the edge of the beautiful Usk valley, Hazel Court is a superior farm house with a modern twist sitting in an acre of its own grounds, 1. 5miles from the M4. - 2.
5miles from the Celtic Manor (home of the Ryder Cup 2010) - 3miles from Newport Velodrome - 7 miles from Wales & West Showground - 20miles from Cardiff - 20miles from Bristol Whether you are on holiday, or need a restful base to stay whilst you are working in the local area, Hazel Court is the ideal location. The accommodation enjoys an Visit Wales/AA four-star rating and is of the highest standard. All rooms have modern en-suite facilities, television, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. There is an excellent local pub including an Italian restaurant within walking distance, as well as a large number of restaurants nearby.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet