- 4 guest reviews
"Pete & his wife are lovely hosts in their magnificent home set in some outstanding English countryside. I stayed for one night but wish I ha..."
"Lovely b&b in quiet location, really comfy bed and great breakfast!..."
"We stayed one night here and it was absolutly lovely! We were made to feel very welcome and our room was fantastic. Gorgeous views, lovely f..."
"Full marks for quality and choice for breakfast, Pete offers a very welcoming retreat within a well maintained country home which is ideally..."
About the hotel
Arundel Hot Court is in a stunning location, high in the hills between Petworth and Pulborough it commands a breathtaking view which is a constant source of interest as it is always changing. It is a place of real peace and quiet and yet a few minutes from Pulborough Station. The house is beamy with loads of character, stylish decorated and not at all prissy with an interesting and eclectic mix of pictures on the walls.
We want people to enjoy staying with us as much as we would our personal guests; we are relaxed with them and want them to be relaxed with us and our animals.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Croquet, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 25/08/2009 to 30/08/2013 - Although a credit/ debit card is required to secure the booking please note we only accept cash or cheques. The LateRooms.com rates for Arundel Holt Court B & B in West Sussex are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Pete & his wife are lovely hosts in their magnificent home set in some outstanding English countryside.
I stayed for one night but wish I had more time to explore the local surrounds and take in the wonderful views of the Sussex Weald. Extremely comfortable rooms, friends were staying also and commented on the beds. Best nights sleep etc.
Lovely b&b in quiet location, really comfy bed and great breakfast!