- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"This is a lovely hotel with all the modern conveniences while still retaining the atmosphere of a quintessential English pub. The food was o..."
"Good food. Clean comfy rom. Real pub...."
"Lovely place to stay, we've stayed here on lots of occasions can not fault this lovely hotel, excellent home cooked meals, lovely breakfast,..."
"Both meals were excellent even though everyone arrived at the same time for breakfast, quality was not compromised..."
"Really pleasant experience at the Mews. Friendly staff, nice food and really good value for money. Recommend !!..."
About the hotel
Ideally situated for Leeds and Wakefield, The Mews Hotel is a friendly, family run hotel offering high standard accommodation and dining. The 14 en-suite guest rooms have been tastefully furnished, creating the perfect atmosphere in which to relax and unwind. We have a very popular and friendly public bar serving an excellent selection of hand pulled and locally brewed ales.
Booking a table is a must! The chef offers an excellent menu combining both traditional English fayre and specialty dished using only the finest ingredients, sourced locally wherever possible. A superb selection of wines and champagne combined with charming surroundings make for a perfect dining experience. The hotel also offers a small function room which can be booked for private parties and business meetings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
True English Experience
This is a lovely hotel with all the modern conveniences while still retaining the atmosphere of a quintessential English pub.
The food was outstanding with the traditional menu items you would expect to find but prepared using fresh local ingredients from scratch and you can taste the love. The wait staff of very professional, attentive but not overbearing. I never usually leave reviews for anything online but the Mews Hotel is worth the time to. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to stay in the West Yorkshire area.
Traditional pub stay
Clean comfy rom. Real pub.