This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Dalgarven House Hotel is romantically situated on the banks of the River Garnock amongst Ayrshire's beautiful countryside, made famous by the Scottish Baird Rabbie Burns. The hotel is steeped in old world character with a balcony that overlooks the river. Our Chef's take pride in their culinary skills and have perfected a wide selection of menus featuring different styles including traditional Scottish to contemporary eating.
Our ten bedrooms provide a choice of twin,double or family rooms and all feature individual design combining homely comfort,tradition and modern en-suite facilities. Celebration suite features four poster bed and luxurious jacuzzi all rooms have television,telephone tea/coffee making facilities. Also available is our annexe cottage sleeping up to eight guests. 2 double rooms and family room.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet