- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Although the accommodation was somewhat dated, it was more than made up by the welcome and service of the owner and his staff...."
"We stayed at the Highcliffe Hotel for 2 nights over Whitsun. We are a family of five so finding affordable accommodation can be a challenge..."
"friendly staff, clean comfortable room . good value...."
"Good location, close to the beach. Hotel needs updating but has a unique charm...."
"It was a lovely part of wales to stay at. The room was dated but the manager was helpful and friendly and willing to help use in anyway. But..."
About the hotel
Situated overlooking beautiful Cardigan bay,with it's famous dolphins,and 2 blue-flag beaches. We are within easy walking distance from the beach, public house and shops. At the Highcliffe we can cater for all tastes whether you are a family coming for a beach holiday,or join the many walkers who come to experience the famous coastal path.
We have a restaurant with local produce used wherever possible, fresh vegetables and fruits a feature,and all diets catered for by prior arrangement. The bar also has a wide selection of local dishes and also draught beers and international wines. Open from 6. 30pm-9. 00pm(depending on season). The bar opens at 6pm until late. Whatever your reason for your stay,whether short or long,we are here to look after you and your needs.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Table Tennis , Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Highcliffe Hotel Aberporth
A last minute decision to stay over and booked very late through Late Rooms app.
The Hotel had not received anything from Late Rooms, but he had a room anyway. Made welcome. The actual Hotel is tired and dated, as was our room. But, we had a Sea View and so accepted it as it was, but won't be back.
Highcliffe Hotel & Dolphin Bay Apartments
Although the accommodation was somewhat dated, it was more than made up by the welcome and service of the owner and his staff.