- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Had a great stay. Hotel room was lovely, would like to try a stay at a cottage. Had dinner in the bar which was adequate (had to send back m..."
"Very good hotel. Food was excellent and it was nice to have the choice of eating in the Dining room or more informally on the terrace. Pool..."
"Would definitely go back here again loved it...."
"The hotel was is set within beautiful grounds a short walk away from the birks of Aberfeldy...."
"The Moness Resort is in a beautiful location, I have never used Late Rooms for booking accommodation and wasn't sure what to expect. Our roo..."
About the hotel
A traditional warm Scottish welcome awaits you at Moness House Hotel & Country Club. Set in 35 acres of picturesque countryside, in the heart of Highland Perthshire, the resort provides an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area. The resort consists of a delightful hotel which has recently undergone a full refurbishment and now consists of a selection of 26 luxurious rooms, made up of family suites, romantic doubles, twins and single occupancy rooms providing something to suit everyone.
A separate leisure complex, includes an indoor heated pool, steam room, solarium, snooker room, as well as a bar and choice of two restaurants. The historic Hotel, originally a hunting lodge dating from 1758 re-opened on 1st November 2008 and care has been taken to ensure the Hotel has been refurbished to the standards required to meet Scottish Tourist Board grading. We have some excellent winter offers as well as superb Christmas and New Year packages. No two hotel rooms are identical, with differing views, room sizes, floor levels, ceiling heights and location. While all rooms are furnished to the highest standard, certain rooms are a bit more special than others!
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Steam Rooms , Croquet , Squash Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Dysfunctional kitchen and unacceptably poor service
Food was cold and unseasoned while the waiter who took our order and threw down our plates needs to be completely retrained or change his job
Had a great stay.
Hotel room was lovely, would like to try a stay at a cottage. Had dinner in the bar which was adequate (had to send back meat as it was tough), will try the restaurant next time. Breakfast was lovely. The grounds are very well kept and look beautiful. Would return