- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Would stay again. Going to book it for August..."
"Getting into the car park at the back means you have to enter the street behind the hotel. It has a electric car point which was a nice surp..."
"Warm and friendly welcome from the moment I arrived. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and their level of attention was just right...."
"the staff could not do enough for us the food was great it was central to town we were going to another town the staff told us what bus to g..."
"Staff all very friendly, convenient location, very clean, would certainly recommend to others, great value for money..."
About the hotel
Excellent small very friendly family-run hotel situated in the heart of Forfar, a thriving market town in the centre of Angus. Offering high standard accommodation in a beautiful Victorian house with spacious en suite rooms. Freshly cooked breakfast using Scottish produce.
Tastefully designed Chapelbank Bistro serving traditional Scottish cuisine accommodating most palates; there is a choice of sharing platters, pastas, burgers, Scottish steaks, hanging skewers and a fine selection of fish dishes. All dietary requirements are catered for on request. In close vicinity of local attractions such: Forfar Station Park, home of Forfar Athletic Football Scottish Genealogy Rescobie Angus Kirriemuir: Camera Obscura, J. M. Barrie’s birthplace, Bon Scott Statue Numerous golf courses and wedding venues Glamis Castle and Arbroath Abbey Angus Glens ideal for hill walking
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Room very large. Bed could of been a king size.
Would stay again.
Going to book it for August
Getting into the car park at the back means you have to enter the street behind the hotel.
It has a electric car point which was a nice surprise. Sadly the wrong kind for our car. Very nice food.