- 34 guest reviews
"Lovely room, everything you could want. Ate in the pub - couldn't fault it and very reasonable...."
"Excellent all round. Well recommended...."
"Homely and welcoming. Good hosts. A well patronised establishment. Will return again...."
"No problems at all. Clean, friendly and a good location. No hesitation in recommending...."
"We could not fault it. Many thanks...."
About the hotel
The Fox Inn is an 18th Century pub, set in the peaceful village of Matching Tye. Staying at The Fox Inn gives you all the peace and quiet of the country side, while only being a short 10 minute drive away from Harlow Town Centre, Harlow Train Station and the M11, giving access to the M25 and London. Stansted Airport is 15 minutes away with Epping train station, which is on the London Underground Central Line, being within 20 minutes.
All rooms are non-smoking and have an en-suite bathroom. Television, tea and coffee making facilities, telephone and internet connection, and continental breakfast is also included.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely room, everything you could want.
Ate in the pub - couldn't fault it and very reasonable.
Excellent all round. Well recommended.
Excellent all round.