- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"The Room was more than adequate for our stay , very clean and large in size. The Breakfast unfortunately was very poor , but staying on a ro..."
"Nice room and nice host...."
"Room small but very clean and adequate...."
"Only drawback is a shared bathroom..."
"A little tattered, but clean. Well worth the price...."
About the hotel
Friendly little victorian style house, minutes walk from Prestonfield golf club, Royal Commonwealth swimming pool, Arthur seat and Pollock halls. 20 mins walk to high street, bus stop accross the road, 12 mins to high street. Bookings on a room only basis.
Optional varied breakfast is £5, may be booked on arrival to suit from 7. 30am-- 9. 30am. Free street parking , not private. Check in 3pm till 10pm. Not ideal for young children. Free wifi availlable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
The Room was more than adequate for our stay , very clean and large in size.
The Breakfast unfortunately was very poor , but staying on a room only basis would be a goer, The Landlady could do enough for you so I would go back but not have the food.
Nice room and nice host.