- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"A little tattered, but clean. Well worth the price...."
"Great value for money !! Lovely..."
"Pleasant enough stay. A 20 minutes walk to Royal Mile. The owner was very helpful in signposting places to go. Rooms and hallway needs updat..."
"Very welcoming hostess. Convienent for parking the car. Also good for taking a bus into town, walking there doesn't take too long either...."
"We have stayed here twice now and would be more than happy to come back again and again. Recommended to friends who have also stayed. Easily..."
About the hotel
Friendly little victorian style house, minutes walk from Prestonfield golf club, Royal Commonwealth swimming pool, Arthur seat and Pollock halls. 20 mins walk to high street, bus stop accross the road, 12 mins to high street. Bookings on a room only basis.
Optional varied breakfast is £5, may be booked on arrival to suit from 7. 30am-- 9. 30am. Free street parking , not private. Check in 3pm till 10pm. Not ideal for young children. Free wifi availlable.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
A little tattered, but clean.
Well worth the price.
Great value for money !.