This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A delightful hotel, occupying the finest position in Cromer, close to the shops and historic parish church and directly overlooking the pier and beach. All 63 bedrooms are centrally heated and are equipped with private bath or shower and WC, hair dryer, radio, TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Most are very spacious and have excellent views over the sea.
Superb reception lounge, bar, games room and delightful dining room with dance floor (entertainment most nights). Lift serving the main 3 floors (stairs to some rooms, maximum 9 steps). Perfect location for weekend breaks including Cromer Theatre nights. Public Bar open daily, 12pm to 2pm and 5pm to 12pm, serving hot and cold lunch menu (food served 12pm to 2pm, May to October). There is limited car parking at the front of the Hotel, free of charge to hotel guests. IMPORTANT CLIENT INFORMATION. DINING: Breakfast is served from 8am to 9am, dinner from 6pm to 7pm. The hotel will confirm your dining times on arrival. You can pre book your evening meals at a discounted rate of £11 per person per night - contact the hotel by phone or email. Hotel not suitable for hen/stag parties. PAYMENT & CANCELLATION: A deposit of £25 per person (non-refundable) is due at the time of booking. Full payment will be taken from the card provided 3 days prior to your arrival. In case of cancellation up to 3 days prior to arrival no fee will be charged. In case of cancellation less than 3 days prior to arrival or in the case of a no-show the full amount of the stay will be charged.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/11/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Breakfast is served from 8am to 9am, dinner from 6pm to 7pm. You can pre book your evening meals at a discounted rate of £11 per person per night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet