- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Since are room only had a radiator it was quite cold so reception sent up an electric heater,plus very few sockets in room which were too cl..."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful, right from our arrival, to having a drink in the bar and also in the restaurant. The room was very..."
"Good value for money and staff very helpful. Quality of food only modest...."
"I loves the overall look of the outside however the bed was slightly uncomfortable but i loved the food and service..."
About the hotel
This luxurious 3-Star privately owned Hotel, situated by the lake in the quaint village of Templepatrick, centrally located within Northern Ireland, opened its doors in September, 1990. Our extensive range of services includes "Raffles" A la Carte fine dining Restaurant, the more informal Upton Grill Room, our elegant Lounge and popular Public Bar "Sam's Bar". Both Raffles Restaurant and the Upton Grill Room, together with the Lounge Bar are wheelchair accessible.
The de Courcy Function Suite is perfect for Wedding Receptions, conferences, trade shows, dinners, dinner dances, exhibitions and product launches. Our 3 Syndicate Rooms are suitable for smaller more intimate meetings. We also offer 24 ensuite bedrooms including 4 Executive Rooms and 4 Family Rooms all equipped to the highest of standards.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Templeton Hotel in BALLYCLARE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Since are room only had a radiator it was quite cold so reception sent up an electric heater,plus very few sockets in room which were too close to the dresser,so they were unsuitable for moulded plugs as there wasn't enough space.