- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Stayed here for the Weston carnival, had room 7 at the top of the house. The room was small but satisfactory, the bed was very comfortable,..."
"Me and my boyfriends went as a little get away and this was just beautiful! i loved the room and everyone was very friendly! I recommend to..."
"Very nice B & B would happily visit again..."
"We received a nice welcome and were shown to our room on the first floor, it was the family room, the décor is a little dark in there but it..."
"stayed overnight in Weston ,the Parasol is very close to beach and town centre but in a quiet street.Breakfast was cooked to order ans excel..."
About the hotel
Paul and Julie own this family run guest house and are the current holders of the "weston hotels and restaurants association" quality award, the margaret holder memorial trophy 2009/2010. Our aim is to ensure that your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, all of our rooms are ensuite and are very well equipped for a one night stay to a fortnights holiday. We are central to most of westons facilities, only a short walk to the town centre and 250m to the beach.
please note we do not accept large same sex groups.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 14/02/2010 to 28/02/2010 - Paul and julie would like to thank recent late rooms customers for their patience and understanding during recent work to the front of the house which has now finished The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here for the Weston carnival, had room 7 at the top of the house.
The room was small but satisfactory, the bed was very comfortable, and we found the shower adequate apart from the drop in temperture every now and tnen. The breakfast were very good and served by very pleasent staff.
Me and my boyfriends went as a little get away and this was just beautiful.
i loved the room and everyone was very friendly. I recommend to everyone, it was amazing!