- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Have stayed in this hotel several times and have always found staff friendly and accommodation very comfortable and clean. On my last visit..."
"We stayed overnight at Woodland Bay after being at a wedding. The room was very nice and clean. The large bed was very comfortable. The Hote..."
About the hotel
Woodland Bay is located in a stunning seaside location 2 miles south of Girvan, offering a good selection of comfortable rooms with all the little extras you would expect in a modern hotel including a fabulous restaurant. Beulah's Restaurant & Lounge Bar is open daily offering a delicious range of freshly prepared dishes. The stylish lounge bar offers a variety of drinks including a selection of malt whiskies, draught beers, wines, spirits, champagne and liqueurs.
The Hotel offers a fabulous range of 16 luxury en suite bedrooms which are non smoking and have plenty space to accommodate a cot and/or a sofabed. Some rooms are able to sleep up to 3 or 4 adults. All rooms offer 6' king size or twin beds, colour TVs with satellite channels, FREE wifi, direct dial telephones, ironing centres, hospitality trays and en suite shower rooms with heated towel rails & hairdryers.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Have stayed in this hotel several times and have always found staff friendly and accommodation very comfortable and clean.
On my last visit I was talking with other customers in bar and discovered that the content of the glass bowl at the till in restaurant for Tips is not distributed amongst the staff but retained by the owner. I like most people would assume that this is for staff. I have already paid management/owner in my bill, tips is anything I which to give staff in addition.
Feel management is being dishonest by not making this clear, so would definitely never tip again and would hesitate in recommending to friends.
good place to stay
We stayed overnight at Woodland Bay after being at a wedding.
The room was very nice and clean. The large bed was very comfortable. The Hotel staff were all very welcoming and friendly. If I was in this part of the country again I would stay here once more.