- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Our stay at the crazy bear was well worth the money. The experience was something I recommend to lots of my friends. It has a unique feel an..."
"super place super staff can't wait to return back there..."
"Should include a hot breakfast..."
"After having looked at some many photos of this hotel, nothing can prepare you for what it's really like when you get there, from the bathtu..."
"Our room was GBP 340 per night per room. It was on the ground floor so lacked privacy and wasvery noisy. Additionally, there were no coffee..."
About the hotel
The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield opened in 2008 to spectacular international reviews including Conde Nast's Red Hot List for best new hotels in the world. The oldest documented building in Beaconsfield, a fifteenth century coaching inn, has been meticulously restored and elaborately designed to provide dramatic architecutre and uncompromised luxury. The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield is a unique oasis in quintessential England and the antithesis to bland hotels.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/07/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Please note that the same card used for pre payment will be required upon check in for a pre authorisation of £150 by means of pin entry. Failure to do so may result in guests being turned away. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Crazy bear crazy hotel
Our stay at the crazy bear was well worth the money.
The experience was something I recommend to lots of my friends. It has a unique feel and is very different to many lovely hotels I have stay at . It's definitely not your average hotel stay. The staff were very friends and helpful. Cleanliness was up to good standards.. Felt a little like being aboard , although we were only an hours drive from home .. Would 100% come back to this place !!
super place super staff can't wait to return back there