- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"After having looked at some many photos of this hotel, nothing can prepare you for what it's really like when you get there, from the bathtu..."
"Our room was GBP 340 per night per room. It was on the ground floor so lacked privacy and wasvery noisy. Additionally, there were no coffee..."
"This is the most unusual hotel I have ever stayed in. Fabulous :)..."
"The hotel rooms span 2 sides of the street, however finding the hotel reception for our late evening check-in was a mission! Couldn't see th..."
"Was a really nice hotel the staff are very helpfull and accommodating the rooms are all diffrent and fairly crazy we had a superior room num..."
About the hotel
LateRooms has named The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield as one of the Sexiest Hotels on the Planet. You can take a peek at our full list of seriously sexy stays at TitillateRooms. Good heavens.
The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield opened in 2008 to spectacular international reviews including Conde Nast's Red Hot List for best new hotels in the world. The oldest documented building in Beaconsfield, a fifteenth century coaching inn, has been meticulously restored and elaborately designed to provide dramatic architecutre and uncompromised luxury. The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield is a unique oasis in quintessential England and the antithesis to bland hotels.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/07/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Please note that the same card used for pre payment will be required upon check in for a pre authorisation of £150 by means of pin entry. Failure to do so may result in guests being turned away. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Crazy Bear hotel really is crazy!
After having looked at some many photos of this hotel, nothing can prepare you for what it's really like when you get there, from the bathtub with the water coming out of the ceiling to the superbly comfortable beds, this place was great and will not disappoint.
Our room was GBP 340 per night per room.
It was on the ground floor so lacked privacy and wasvery noisy. Additionally, there were no coffee & tea making facilities which was suprising and dissapointing. Lastly, we asked for a one hour late check out (as check out was 11am) as we were going for a run and needed to shower when we came back but were told we would have to pay an extra GBP20 per hour which we felt was a bit rich having just spent GBP 340 on the room and another GBP 200+ on dinner and drinks the night before. A rather unsatisfactory and unplesant outsome.