- 18 guest reviews
"I thought that the photos of the country hotel looked nice but I was impressed to see the venue in person. The twin room we had was spacious..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Warm welcome. Very attractive room, with big bathroom. Very quiet. Dinner was good and the breakfast excelle..."
"Found the hotel to be very comfortable. Would defiantly stay again...."
"Excellent Hotel. Lovely rooms, good food and the staff are very friendly and give very good service. We stayed 2 years ago and we were pleas..."
"Wew found the hotel and staff wery warm and welcominging. Would return again. Food and accomodation excellent...."
About the hotel
Welcome. Historic Northrepps Cottage Country Hotel is one of East Anglia’s finest bijou hotels from which you can enjoy the delights of beautiful North Norfolk. The hotel is located close to Cromer and The Broads, the striking white sands and marram dunes of the coastline, the natural beauty of the salt marshes and a clutch of historic towns.
The atmosphere inside ‘the Cottage’ is one of luxurious warmth, from the welcoming reception hall through to the contemporary Humphry’s bar and fine dining in Repton’s restaurant. Our individual suites effortlessly combine classic and stylish décor reflecting their elegant history, with the height of modern comfort, luxurious features and a refined and peaceful atmosphere. When looking for a country hotel on the North Norfolk coast, look no further than Northrepps Cottage – truly a place to call your home from home.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful room with a beautiful view
I thought that the photos of the country hotel looked nice but I was impressed to see the venue in person.
The twin room we had was spacious and lovely and clean with an excellent range of tea, coffee and hot chocolate. Breakfast was of an excellent quality. WiFi was available which was extremely useful as the mobile signal along that stretch of coast is terrible. Staff were helpful and friendly. Would have slept very well in the comfortable bed but it was a little too hot in the room. There are nice walks in the local area but it was too rainy for us to take advantage of them. Would definitely go here again if I visited this part of the world again.
A lovely break
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Warm welcome. Very attractive room, with big bathroom. Very quiet. Dinner was good and the breakfast excellent. Looking forward to a return visit soon.