- 32 guest reviews
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Warm welcome. Very attractive room, with big bathroom. Very quiet. Dinner was good and the breakfast excelle..."
"Found the hotel to be very comfortable. Would defiantly stay again...."
"Excellent Hotel. Lovely rooms, good food and the staff are very friendly and give very good service. We stayed 2 years ago and we were pleas..."
"Wew found the hotel and staff wery warm and welcominging. Would return again. Food and accomodation excellent...."
"Wonderful hotel , peace and quiet and superb comfortable room . Staff very friendly and attentive , food excellent , couldn't fault it ...."
About the hotel
Welcome. Historic Northrepps Cottage Country Hotel is one of East Anglia’s finest bijou hotels from which you can enjoy the delights of beautiful North Norfolk. The hotel is located close to Cromer and The Broads, the striking white sands and marram dunes of the coastline, the natural beauty of the salt marshes and a clutch of historic towns.
The atmosphere inside ‘the Cottage’ is one of luxurious warmth, from the welcoming reception hall through to the contemporary Humphry’s bar and fine dining in Repton’s restaurant. Our individual suites effortlessly combine classic and stylish décor reflecting their elegant history, with the height of modern comfort, luxurious features and a refined and peaceful atmosphere. When looking for a country hotel on the North Norfolk coast, look no further than Northrepps Cottage – truly a place to call your home from home.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Northrepps Cottage Country Hotel in CROMER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely break
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Warm welcome. Very attractive room, with big bathroom. Very quiet. Dinner was good and the breakfast excellent. Looking forward to a return visit soon.
Found the hotel to be very comfortable.
Would defiantly stay again.