- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"This is a comfortable hotel with a lot of historical interest in a peaceful location but only a few minutes from Cromer.The food is very goo..."
"I thought that the photos of the country hotel looked nice but I was impressed to see the venue in person. The twin room we had was spacious..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Warm welcome. Very attractive room, with big bathroom. Very quiet. Dinner was good and the breakfast excelle..."
"Found the hotel to be very comfortable. Would defiantly stay again...."
"Excellent Hotel. Lovely rooms, good food and the staff are very friendly and give very good service. We stayed 2 years ago and we were pleas..."
About the hotel
Welcome. Historic Northrepps Cottage Country Hotel is one of East Anglia’s finest bijou hotels from which you can enjoy the delights of beautiful North Norfolk. The hotel is located close to Cromer and The Broads, the striking white sands and marram dunes of the coastline, the natural beauty of the salt marshes and a clutch of historic towns.
The atmosphere inside ‘the Cottage’ is one of luxurious warmth, from the welcoming reception hall through to the contemporary Humphry’s bar and fine dining in Repton’s restaurant. Our individual suites effortlessly combine classic and stylish décor reflecting their elegant history, with the height of modern comfort, luxurious features and a refined and peaceful atmosphere. When looking for a country hotel on the North Norfolk coast, look no further than Northrepps Cottage – truly a place to call your home from home.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Delightful rural retreat
This is a comfortable hotel with a lot of historical interest in a peaceful location but only a few minutes from Cromer.The food is very good and locally sourced for the main part.
Our second stay here-and our last.
We were the sole guests in the first night and felt that we were not really welcome. The hotel appears to have adopted a corporate image and the staff were unfriendly. Breakfast was measured and meagre,with very poor buffet selection-a few boxes of cereal,apple or orange juice,a very small bowl of 3 fresh fruits and a few jars of marmalade or jam
The 'full English' looked lost on the plate. Overpriced and bleak.