- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"We had a lovely stay. The staff were very friendly, especially Rita the receptionist. Breakfast was great, freshly cooked with plenty of ext..."
"Only stayed a couple of nights and was made to feel most welcome by all the staff, very quiet location set in some amazing gardens, the wal..."
"The service and accommodation was excellent, food delightful and a very warm welcome on arrival. Very enjoyable stay...."
"Menu short on local choice should not charge extra for what should be standard on menu eg lobster crab and steaks..."
"We were made to feel welcome as soon as we arrived. Friendly staff who made you feel morhing was too much trouble. Stunning gardens leading..."
About the hotel
Family run country house hotel set in outstanding sub-tropical gardens that sweep down to the sea. A late Victorian mansion with 29 modern bedrooms situated on the South Cornish coast between Falmouth and the Helford River. Award wining cuisine emphasising local seafood & produce complements a sublime setting with traditional standards of service and comfort.
A haven of peace & tranquillity, rich in natural beauty with endless places to see and visit you can walk the coast path or just laze on the private beach.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 05/11/2014 to 01/03/2015 - The hotel will be closed between 5th November 2014 and 1st March 2015. The LateRooms.com rates for Meudon Hotel in FALMOUTH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely relaxed stay
We had a lovely stay.
The staff were very friendly, especially Rita the receptionist. Breakfast was great, freshly cooked with plenty of extra toast, and a nice choice of dishes. The room was spotless and very well maintained if a little old fashioned, but had really nice retro furniture and wardrobes which could be a nice feature in a retro-style update. I believe that many of the other rooms have already been redecorated. We had a beautiful outlook over the garden. The public areas are really nice and the dining room has more great views, but the best thing about our stay was walking through the beautiful garden down to the beach, which was stunning. It reminded us of a mini Coleton Fishacre in many ways. I would definitely recommend a stay. We had a very relaxing time.
Short Break Away
Only stayed a couple of nights and was made to feel most welcome by all the staff, very quiet location set in some amazing gardens, the walk down to the cove was like paradise.Ten out of Ten for the food which was the highlight of my stay, just a shame about the British weather!.
So if you just want to get away from it all and relax then the Meudon Hotel comes highly recommended.