- 8 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel. Food superb, staff friendly, and overall sense of made to feel welcome. Added bonus was proximity to coastal walk with some..."
"Fabulous hotel, excellent service and delightful meals. The grounds are amazing. This gorgeous hotel is a Cornish Gem! Having had 9 nights i..."
"The hotel was very good value for money, staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly, food was good and the gardens are beautiful, leading..."
"We were saying just overnight and were delighted with the beautiful surroundings and exceptional service which made our short stay so enjoya..."
"This must rank as one of the friendliest hotels we have ever stayed in. From the moment we walked into reception until check out we met the..."
About the hotel
Family run country house hotel set in outstanding sub-tropical gardens that sweep down to the sea. A late Victorian mansion with 29 modern bedrooms situated on the South Cornish coast between Falmouth and the Helford River. Award wining cuisine emphasising local seafood & produce complements a sublime setting with traditional standards of service and comfort.
A haven of peace & tranquillity, rich in natural beauty with endless places to see and visit you can walk the coast path or just laze on the private beach.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Babysitting services , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Fishing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Meudon hotel feedback
Food superb, staff friendly, and overall sense of made to feel welcome. Added bonus was proximity to coastal walk with some breathtaking views.
Fabulous hotel, excellent service and delightful meals.
The grounds are amazing. This gorgeous hotel is a Cornish Gem. Having had 9 nights in the balcony suite over looking the wonderful gardens I am reluctant to leave. It was wonderful to be here again. Best wishes, Tim G of Shrewsbury.