- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Whilst room was "upgraded" to a double it was on the small side with a wardrobe which wouldn't have coped with two peoples clothes. However..."
"Loverly place .. Nice staf helpfull .. Room was clean warm .. 👍..."
"I'll start by saying the rooms are a little cramped, but beyond that it's hard to find fault with this hotel. Fantastic friendly service and..."
"room a little tired, but clean, food fantastic and waitress service also..."
"Pleasant helpful staff. Enjoyable stay, would go again...."
About the hotel
Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure Alveston House Hotel provides the ideal base from which to visit the South West of England. Placed conveniently between junctions 14 and 16 of the M5 motorway and just three miles from junction 20 of the M4, the hotel is a popular choice for stopping over on route to the South Coast. The hotel is renowned for it’s attentive, friendly team and was named ‘Best Small Hotel of the Year 2010’ and again in 2012 by the Bristol Hospitality Forum.
The hotel’s three conference suites can accommodate from 2-85 delegates and are regularly used for training sessions, product launches and team meetings. The elegant, en suite bedrooms have flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer, large work space and free secure WI-FI. Our award-winning restaurant, Carriages, offers a wide variety of menus and an extensive wine list.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/07/2015 to 31/12/2017 - If you are making a booking after 11pm on the day of arrival please telephone the hotel to confirm your arrival time as reception closes at midnight. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Great food and excellent service
Whilst room was "upgraded" to a double it was on the small side with a wardrobe which wouldn't have coped with two peoples clothes.
However the staff were amongst the amongst the most attentive I have ever met. The restaurant was first class both at dinner and breakfast.
Great stay ??
Loverly place ..
Nice staf helpfull .. Room was clean warm .. 👍