This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A 16th century building (Grade II listed) located just three minutes walk to Warwick Castle entrance and the Town Centre. Each room has en-suite facilities. Two of the rooms have high beamed ceilings.
In one, there is an original Tudor Fireplace. The Third room is part of the extension estimated to have been added around 1890 AD or thereabouts. This is a quiet room overlooking an attractive walled garden and still retains an original cast iron fireplace. Sorry we do not take children. We take all cards except American Express and Diners Club PLEASE NOTE CHECK IN TIMES and ring if you are going to be late. ROOMS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL AFTER 3 P. M. TO ALLOW FOR SERVICING ETC. HOWEVER - parking available after 11 a. m. ( at rear of building accessed via Westgate Close three spaces on left marked Seven Stars Only) We have free wireless internet service.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/10/2012 to 31/12/2014 - only one space per room The LateRooms.com rates for The Seven Stars in Warwick are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet