- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Very beautiful place. Real Castle from tha fairy tale. Perfect service. There are a few difficulties for a foreign traveller: it is hard to..."
"Boringdon Hall is just amazing, the staff, rooms, facilities were all first class, but, what really amazed us was the quality of the food, t..."
"Excellent service. Very polite friendly staff. A home away from home at Christmas ! Highly recommend...."
"Boringdon has some upfront advantages - Location, the magnificent setting with the historic Great Hall, comfortable and spacious rooms, a su..."
"Staff very helpful. Food was nice but not fantastic. Building is beautiful, nice to be lodging there but nothing to do. Good location to get..."
About the hotel
Situated on the edge of the idyllic Dartmoor National Park and just ten minutes from Plymouth City Centre, Four Star Boringdon Hall Hotel is the highest rated hotel in Plymouth and provides a peaceful and tranquil refuge from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Retaining its traditional charm and historic character to this day, Boringdon successfully combines the atmosphere of a bygone era with the luxuries of modern day living. 40 stylish en-suite bedrooms - ranging from majestic four-poster bedrooms with in the oldest part of the Hotel to contemporary modern standard rooms in the recently converted wings.
There is also a Royal Suite for those looking to combine modern accommodation with the charm of a historic building. Due to open 23rd July 2016 Gaia Spa is about total wellness, we are more than a gym, membership includes access to our Swimming Pool, Hydrotherapy pool and 5 Heat experiences, deep relaxation room and the Spatisserie.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Boringdon Hall Hotel
Very beautiful place.
Real Castle from tha fairy tale. Perfect service. There are a few difficulties for a foreign traveller: it is hard to get there without the car and only a few places you can get by walk.
Hotel staff did their best. They even send a car to pick us up without any charge.
Good food, what a bonus!!
Boringdon Hall is just amazing, the staff, rooms, facilities were all first class, but, what really amazed us was the quality of the food, totally superb!.
If you're heading there, add a bit to your budget and eat in, you won't be disappointed, unless of course you are one of those people who are ALWAYS disappointed!!