- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"Staff very helpful. Food was nice but not fantastic. Building is beautiful, nice to be lodging there but nothing to do. Good location to get..."
"We couldnt believe this magnificent old monastery. It was lovely, elegant and beautiful. We didnt eat but the menu and the facilities look v..."
"Comfortable well appointed hotel, enjoyed the accommodation. Fire in the Great Hall was very welcoming and warmed the Gallery Restaurant bea..."
"We spent an absolutely heavenly night at Boringdon Hall. The staff, from Reception through to housekeeping were friendly, helpful and utterl..."
"Great building with very good staff, however during dinner we could not hear our selfs because of a wedding party. I have no issues with thi..."
About the hotel
Situated on the edge of the idyllic Dartmoor National Park and just ten minutes from Plymouth City Centre, Four Star Boringdon Hall Hotel is the highest rated hotel in Plymouth and provides a peaceful and tranquil refuge from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Retaining its traditional charm and historic character to this day, Boringdon successfully combines the atmosphere of a bygone era with the luxuries of modern day living. 40 stylish en-suite bedrooms - ranging from majestic four-poster bedrooms with in the oldest part of the Hotel to contemporary modern standard rooms in the recently converted wings.
There is also a Royal Suite for those looking to combine modern accommodation with the charm of a historic building.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Boringdon Hall Hotel in Plymouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Staff very helpful.
Food was nice but not fantastic. Building is beautiful, nice to be lodging there but nothing to do. Good location to get out and about.
little gem big privilege
We couldnt believe this magnificent old monastery.
It was lovely, elegant and beautiful. We didnt eat but the menu and the facilities look very pleasing. We will definately stay again and next time sample the food. The staff were very polite and professional and it was truly a privilege to stay in such a location.