- 1 guest reviews
"liz and ian are fantastic hosts. Our stay at kerr cottage was delightful and we will without a doubt return. Give it a try you wont be disap..."
About the hotel
Kerr Cottage is a traditional Scottish granite cottage built in 1842 but lovingly recently refurbished to provide 3 en-suite bedrooms, all with king size beds, one of which is situated on the ground floor and is especially suitable for guests with mobility problems. All bedrooms have a hospitality tray and flat screen tv with freeview. Beds are dressed with Egyptian cotton bedlinen and a range of quality toiletries are provided.
There is a guest lounge available at all times and a full Scottish or continental breakfast is served in the stylish dining room. For active guests we have secure storage for bikes, golf clubs or other equipment and also a drying room where golf batteries can be charged A large private car park and garden completes the facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
liz and ian are fantastic hosts.
Our stay at kerr cottage was delightful and we will without a doubt return. Give it a try you wont be disappointed:)