- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Speak. Great all round experience..."
"The rooms were beautifuly decorated, the staff were very friendly and the food was amazing! We had valentines dinner in the restaurant/loung..."
"Enjoyed the stay..."
"Our stay was great, our room was clean and tidy. I wanted to keep the bed (lol). The stay are so helpful and friendly. The food was to die f..."
"Excellent friendly helpful staff give a boutique hotel experience. Main building is an interesting art deco design. We had a nice refurbishe..."
About the hotel
The Waterfoot Hotel is located three miles from Derry City Centre and only a ten minute drive from the City of Derry Airport. Conveniently located on the edge of the city, the Waterfoot Hotel allows easy access to all main routes in and out of the city but is still within easy reach of visitor attractions, shopping, golfing and some of the most breath taking scenery in the North West. Reopened in 2009 under new management the Waterfoot Hotel offers stylish accommodation, a contemporary Wine Bar and a traditional Snug Bar.
Food available all day. Complimentary Wi Fi. Conference and banqueting facilities on site. On site complimentary car parking guaranteed. ’
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Welcome good. Reception helpful to extreme. Restaurant cheerful and helpful staff. Cleaners always
Great all round experience
We received a double bed room although we asked for a king size bed, the furniture was old , the tv was very small and the room was very far from the reception having no view.
Very expensive for a 3star hotel.