This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We are situated between the city of Durham and Newcastle both highly desirable city breaks and for their Historical points and of course their fabulous night life. Locally we have the famous Beamish Museum Hadrians Wall and many other attractions for the History lover! Our beaches are second to none visit the Northumbrian coast line with it's beautiful beaches and Historical Castles. For the Business traveller we are in easy access from the A1M which leads to all major routes in the area.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet