- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Cheap and comfortable. Not much parking but adequate...."
"Very handy for the railway station. We had a large room with lovely views and an excellent fresh cooked breakfast...."
"Immaculate room, no hassle service! Thanks!..."
"Pleasantly surprised having read the reviews. I was welcomed immediately with any questions answered re: local geography. My room was far mo..."
"Oakfield Lodge is not a run of the mill guest house. The building is early 19th century and full of interesting features and character. The..."
About the hotel
Oakfield Lodge a family run guest house established in 1976. We offer a pleasant stay in the charming village of Marple and Marple bridge . Good transport links to Stockport and Manchester city centre.
Close to Derbyshire border for sight seeing and tours etc. The guest house is within walking distance to shops, pubs, restaurants ,cinema, gym,swimming pool and lots of walks, cycling, canal, parks and woodlands. All the rooms have tea coffee and tvs. We have a selection of rooms single, twin, triple, family en-suite or standard. We welcome all people professionals, contractors, tourists and wedding parties.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Oakfield Lodge in STOCKPORT are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Cheap and comfortable.
Not much parking but adequate.
Very handy for the railway station.
We had a large room with lovely views and an excellent fresh cooked breakfast.