- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Lovely building. No dust anywhere. I even checked!! Bed was lovely - we had the squeaky bed in our room but it didn't squeak during the nigh..."
"Real value for money. Charming, characterful house. Comfy bed. Our dog was very welcome at no extra charge. We were grateful to staff who we..."
"Only downside a very squeaky bed that disturbed our sleep...."
"nice friendly host and good size room with a proper shower not one of those dribbly things. Will definately use again if needed..."
"Lovely old house, magnificent stairway to spacious bedroom accommodation with excellent views to the hills. Quiet but friendly, nice dog and..."
About the hotel
Oakfield Lodge a family run guest house established in 1976. We offer a pleasant stay in the charming village of Marple and Marple bridge . Good transport links to Stockport and Manchester city centre.
Close to Derbyshire border for sight seeing and tours etc. The guest house is within walking distance to shops, pubs, restaurants ,cinema, gym,swimming pool and lots of walks, cycling, canal, parks and woodlands. All the rooms have tea coffee and tvs. We have a selection of rooms single, twin, triple, family en-suite or standard. We welcome all people professionals, contractors, tourists and wedding parties.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money.
Will definitely stay here again.
No dust anywhere. I even checked!. Bed was lovely - we had the squeaky bed in our room but it didn't squeak during the night. Beautiful room, view was stunning and breakfast was excellent.