- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"We stayed at Glen Finlet Lodge at Forbes of Kingennie for the Easter weekend 2016 and couldn't recommend it highly enough. With 2 teenage ki..."
"The accomodation was lovely. It was a little bit out of the way and quite dark when travelling back at night. But that aside, we really enjo..."
About the hotel
Positioned along the Scottish coastline which is home to golf's most famous courses, Forbes of Kingennie Coutry Resort provides the perfect location for golf, fishing and away form it all holidays in a tranquil setting amid the beautiful Angus countryside. In the heart of the countryside, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort neverhteless enjoys easy access to major towns and cities. Dundee is only 6 miles away, while Edinburgh, Perth and Aberdeen are within easy reach.
All of our lodges are fully equipped to a high standard benefiting from ensuite bathrooms and a four star self-catering rating. Individual in style, many also feature wood-burning stoves and jacuzzi bath and are situated in idyllic woodland or loch-side locations with balcony, patio area and barbecue space and spectacular views over rolling hills of beautiful Angus Country.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely and peaceful setting
We stayed at Glen Finlet Lodge at Forbes of Kingennie for the Easter weekend 2016 and couldn't recommend it highly enough.
With 2 teenage kids it was comfortable enough and large enough to spend a lengthy holiday. The lodge was warm, comfortable and had facilities to suit almost any type of traveler. The golf course looks well maintained and challenging and the fishing activities were popular during our stay. The staff were superb and nothing was too much trouble for them. We will definitely stay there again if we are traveling in the Dundee/Angus region. Brent Wall (Brisbane Aust)
Lovely peaceful stay
The accomodation was lovely.
It was a little bit out of the way and quite dark when travelling back at night. But that aside, we really enjoyed our stay. The reception and bar - restaurant staff couldn't have been nicer. And they were very interested and attentive. We enjoyed the autumnal walks, the maze and the putting. It was a quiet , friendly resort. A great base and not too far from Dundee.