- 1 guest reviews
"We booked this hotel as we were attending a wedding in the main church in Lagos, so needed convenience. Due to a late flight we arrived afte..."
About the hotel
VitaSol Park is a modern tourist development crossed by an artificial water stream, on the top of the Lagos Marine, perching a hill and overlooking the Meia-Praia beach, the marina, the town of Lagos and the mountains. Surrounded by ample gardens and leisure areas has also modern and spacious apartments T1 and T2 in 4 floor buildings, all with lift, with big balconies and great views. The complex has swimming pool for adults and one for children, restaurant, Tennis courts, mini-market and playground.
* Reception Summer: 08:00 a. m. - 20:00 Hrs; Reception Winter: 09h00 a. m - 18h00 p. m.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely short stay
We booked this hotel as we were attending a wedding in the main church in Lagos, so needed convenience.
Due to a late flight we arrived after 1.30 am. We were relieved to see a member of staff in reception at the park entrance so easy to locate. We were promptly given our keys, and a note to call into reception the next morning for our formal check-in. A lovely efficient start to our stay. I booked an offer price for three nites, and was delighted with the generous size of the apartment, with fully equipped kitchen, fridge, dishwasher, great balcony and view, ensuite and bathroom. Everything was spotless. The park was fairly quiet, as you would expect early season, and we did not use the pool, but it looked lovely. All in all I was very pleased with the location and quality of the vitasol, and would recommend to couples and families.