- 21 guest reviews
"I was travelling alone and booked a single room. I did know in advance that I would be sharing bathroom facilities, but was horrified that t..."
"Reading some of the reviews on this and other websites made we think that I was about to enter the black hole of Calcutta. But this is perfe..."
"Needs new beds and updating, food was excellent..."
"very agreeable accomodation and very reasonably priced better than the local chains..."
"An excellent location for my work. Very friendly and efficient staff. Room comfortable and the food was excellent (Fantastic Meatballs). I w..."
About the hotel
The Tower Arms Hotel is a famous, traditional family run English pub & hotel with an emphasis on comfort and friendly service. The Tower Arms offers 11 comfortable bed and breakfast rooms and a restaurant serving hearty home cooked food. Come and relax in our lounge drinking fine wine and ale in front of a roaring fire.
All rooms have free wi-fi connection and tea and coffee making facilities. The Tower Arms Hotel is also conveniently located within 5 minutes of Iver Station, 3 miles of Heathrow airport and the Slough and Uxbridge business parks. The hotel is only a few miles of several famous attractions, namely Windsor Castle, and Windsor legoland, The River Thames at picturesque Datchet and numerous top quality golf courses. We have off-road parking for residents (available for holiday parking also) and can offer discounts for longer-term bookings. Regular trains For those looking for a place to celebrate a special occasion, family event or corporate entertainment, the Tower Arms has a large function room catering for up to 100 guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 22:00
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
I was travelling alone and booked a single room.
I did know in advance that I would be sharing bathroom facilities, but was horrified that this consisted of 1 toilet, through a door which led to the 1 toilet and a "junk" cupboard (presumably once a second toilet). The one toilet was not clean. With the extremely dim light on, it was too dark to see in the cubicle. I left the light on when I left in the hope it would be brighter next time. It wasn't. Not a very pleasant experience for a female travelling alone!
Previous reviews have been unfairly cruel. This is a perfectly OK place to stay
Reading some of the reviews on this and other websites made we think that I was about to enter the black hole of Calcutta.
But this is perfectly fine for an overnight stay. Close to Heathrow, and 20 minutes by train (plus a ten minute walk from station) it offers good value. The rooms and linen and towels are clean, the beds are comfortable, the food is more than acceptable, the staff are friendly. The Sheraton Skyline this is not but it's a couple of hundred pounds cheaper. There are some rooms which share a toilet which I would personally never touch, but pay a bit more for a fully ensuite room and you'll be fine.