This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Geoffrey and Louise offer a warm Cumbrian welcome to our farmhouse set in quiet country side in the beautiful border country. Six tastefully modernized, individually furnished bedrooms provide all the comfort and luxury that you could ever want to ensure that your stay is relaxed, enjoyable and memorable. Breakfast and Dinner are served in our traditional dining room with a log fire in the winter months; and all of our delicious food is freshly prepared using local produce.
There are many local attractions for your entertainment including the romantic wedding village of Gretna Green, the historic city of Carlisle, Hadrian's Wall, The Lake District, Kielder Forest/Water, & SW Scotland.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet