- 1 guest reviews
"Had a great experience, can't fault my stay at all would recommend to any one,..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Horsley Lodge; A unique establishment: Independent, family owned and run, full of character, excellent service, first rate food and a wonderfully comfortable atmosphere. It's easy to find, situated in the foothills of the Peak District, yet near to both Derby and Nottingham, The Hotel can only be described as "boutique country house" with 4 star* rooms and suites plus one luxury cottage apartment. The Golf Course, recently ranked "best" in Derbyshire, 18 holes set in 170 acres of wonderful countryside.
Just shy of 6500 yards with a par of 71. . . a testing layout with big greens designed by former World Champion, Peter McEvoy, The Restaurant serves fresh country cuisine in bright contemporary surroundings. Memorable food, cooked to order, good value and offering views over the golf course or a more intimate dining experience by night. With a Function suite for weddings or celebrations, Conference facilities, Driving range and Golf Shop we look forward to welcoming you to Horsley Lodge.
- Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Had a great experience, can't fault my stay at all would recommend to any one,