- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We stayed for two nights at La Manga Club Hotel Príncipe Felipe and overall had a lovely stay. We were greeting by a very pleasant lady at r..."
About the hotel
Hotel La Manga Club Príncipe Felipe is a magnificent five-star resort hotel, built in Andalusian style, in a privileged location at the heart of La Manga Club, adjacent to two of the three championship golf courses. Each of the 192 elegantly furnished guest rooms and suites is designed and equipped to ensure your utmost comfort, with details such as individually controlled air conditioning, satellite TV with on-demand movies and games console, marble bathrooms, French windows opening onto balconies or terraces. .
. feast your eyes on the many beautiful and relaxing views across the gardens, swimming pool and golf courses. Everything is designed to offer you the best personal attention, right down to the very last detail, so that your stay is unforgettable.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great Stay but could have been better
We stayed for two nights at La Manga Club Hotel Príncipe Felipe and overall had a lovely stay.
We were greeting by a very pleasant lady at reception to check in and were delighted with our room. It was clean and spacious with a lovely view over the pool from a balcony. The room and initial reception staff exceeded our expectation. However, we were disappointed by both the service and quality of the breakfast. This disappointment also continued at lunch when we ordered (a very pricey) and substandard meal. The pool was lovely however, we were disappointed other pools within the resort were closed despite it being 38 degrees (evidently these only open in July and Aug). There were also limited restaurants open. Overall a great stay but the La Manga Club Resort could be so much more.