This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated close to all the main tourist attractions & golf courses in Central Scotland. Our restored 18th Century Steading with it's colourful courtyard, has been sympathetically refurbished to a high standard, with the backdrop of the stunning Ochil Hills, it is the perfect place for walking, touring, golfing or just having a relaxing time, with good food and fantastic wine. From a Weekend Break to a Conference, a Business Lunch to an Intimate Dinner for two, we are sure we can cater for all your needs and provide you with the hospitality you deserve.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet