- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"We traveled with our 4 year old and requested, upon booking the hotel, for an early check in of 12pm, normal check in is 3pm! That was arran..."
"Disappointed on the first night as the restraint was booked out, got a table for the second night. Having ordered fish on the bone I was sur..."
"We stayed in a family suite, set up perfectly for us, 2 adults and 2 children..."
"I have stayed at Heacham Manor several times when visiting the area on business and have always found the staff friendly and efficient. The..."
"My friend and I received a very warm welcome on arrival, although we weren't actually taken to our rooms, just given instructions. We stayed..."
About the hotel
The 16th century former farmhouse has been experted and lovingly converted into a luxurious furnished hotel. The house offers 14 unique bedrooms, 3 with four posters and many available for twin or double occupation. The reception lounge is a comfortable area to wait for friends to join you, or why not relax in the bar with its patio overlooking the 15th green.
The excellent cuisine is served in our conservatory overlooking the golf course with views across to the coastline.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/01/2016 to 31/12/2024 - Family Suite Rooms are pet friendly of which only a limited number are available. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Food and service need improvement
We traveled with our 4 year old and requested, upon booking the hotel, for an early check in of 12pm, normal check in is 3pm.
That was arranged only to find out on checking out the following day there is a charge associated for an early check in, which we were not informed us at the time of booking. We had dinner in the restaurant, mussels were very gritty and main course were very small for the price the hotel charges which is steep indeed. The waiter spilled a glass of red wine all over my son and me and we had to leave so I could clean us both. Hotel staff did not offer to wash our stained clothes or even contribute to the cleaning of it. Breakfast did not go much better, ordered the full English, we had to ask for black pudding even though it's part of the meal and poach eggs were very overdone. The room was big and beds lovely and comfortable, but we would not stay there again due to our experience with check in and the restaurant.
Over Ambitious Restraunt
Disappointed on the first night as the restraint was booked out, got a table for the second night.
Having ordered fish on the bone I was surprised that a second plate wasn't provided for the bones especially as the Plaice was served on an oblong plate only just big enough for the fish. I think presentation over whelmed practicality.