- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"I booked this hotel through late rooms as a stop over, but found it to be very different from a travelodge or Premier Inn. In fact I felt al..."
"Lovely accommodation in nice setting..."
"We had an excellent stay. The cottage was perfect for us with young children. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Food in restaurant first..."
"We arrived on Easter Sunday & were given a very warm welcome. The cottage in Samphire block exceeded our expectations. The rooms were huge,..."
"Recently stayed at this hotel with my mum for a 3 night stay. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the room was very nice the only downs..."
About the hotel
The 16th century former farmhouse has been experted and lovingly converted into a luxurious furnished hotel. The house offers 14 unique bedrooms, 3 with four posters and many available for twin or double occupation. The reception lounge is a comfortable area to wait for friends to join you, or why not relax in the bar with its patio overlooking the 15th green.
The excellent cuisine is served in our conservatory overlooking the golf course with views across to the coastline.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2024 - Family Suite Rooms are pet friendly of which only a limited number are available. The LateRooms.com rates for Heacham Manor Hotel in Hunstanton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Great price at an attractive country house style hotel
I booked this hotel through late rooms as a stop over, but found it to be very different from a travelodge or Premier Inn.
In fact I felt almost guilty that we didn't stay longer. The small manor house hotel has an almost luxury hotel feel. We stayed in a small apartment, which had a great bedroom and living room area. It even had a small but very well appointed kitchen. The price was comparable with a Premier Inn, but the experience was far from the functional. I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were impeccably clean and very spacious.
Lovely accommodation in nice setting