- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Pleasantly situated with friendly and efficient staff. A comfortable room with excellent en-suite. Nice lounges and bar with a terrace overl..."
"Spacious and clean cottage - well equipped. Food very good. Ducks from the pond very entertaining,,,..."
"Enjoyed our second stay at Heacham Manor. Found the staff very friendly and helpful. Accommodation was very clean and comfortable, meals wer..."
"Enjoyed every minute of our stay. We will definately be returning to Heacham Manor...."
"Very nice rooms, lovely location, good restaurant , Worth the money..."
About the hotel
A charming Grade II listed Country House Hotel set in beautifully manicured gardens close to Hunstanton, with 45 luxury bedrooms, AA Rosette Restaurant, superb 18 hole golf course, The Mulberry Spa (opening early June 2016) free Wi-Fi throughout and plenty of free parking. Heacham Manor is the complete country retreat set in a peaceful parkland location close to the Victorian Seaside Resort of Hunstanton, the beautiful sandy beaches of the North Norfolk coastline and the Royal Sandringham Estate. The perfect base for exploring the surrounding coast and countryside of North and West Norfolk.
Many of the wonderful treasures of Norfolk are right on the doorstep, including several stately homes, some of the best wildlife reserves in the country, breathtaking sandy beaches, numerous quaint villages and their historic charm and the famous Norfolk Coastal Path and the Peddars Way National Trail. Heacham Manor at a glance:- * 45 Luxury Bedrooms, including Family Suites, Disabled Friendly and Dog-Friendly Bedrooms * AA Rosette Restaurant with glorious panoramic views * A superb 18 hole Golf Course and Sports Bar * The Mulberry Spa (opening in early June 2016) * Free High-Speed Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas and plenty of Free Parking
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/01/2016 to 31/12/2024 - Family Suite Rooms are pet friendly of which only a limited number are available. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasantly situated with friendly and efficient staff.
A comfortable room with excellent en-suite. Nice lounges and bar with a terrace overlooking the golf course. Dinners were very good, so was the ample breakfast - except for one, on the menu as "smoked salmon with scrambled egg" which was in fact scrambled egg on toast. But that was only a blip in a relaxing few days. I would certainly stay there again.
Good for families as a base
Spacious and clean cottage - well equipped.
Food very good. Ducks from the pond very entertaining,,,