This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Until 1982 known as 'The Swan with Two Necks', this is an ancient inn dating back to 1476 with a noble history that has been transformed by the Keswani family into a superbly furnished hotel where the refinements of the present blend happily with the aura of the past. Today, the traditions of a town distinguished by its hospitality and beautifully preserved coaching hostelries are well maintained at this splendid 'inn of modern happiness'. Travellers in the staging era would marvel at the luxury of en-suite bathrooms, fitted carpets, central heating, and colour television with satellite channels in their rooms.
Although guest rooms have been designed with the present-day visitor in mind, a sympathetic eye has been cast at the building's history. The elegant Georgian façade remains unchanged from 1743 when it replaced an earlier frontage following the great fire of Stony Stratford; the old stables still exist and fine antique furniture graces the rooms. These days, all is light, warmth and comfort on the highest plane. A special reference to the magnificent, oak-panelled Al Tamborista Restaurant is reserved and fully deserved; here, diners may experience by candlelight Italian and Seafood cuisine at its very best and most inventive. Also very deserving of a mention is the recently opened new wine bar and Rossette* awarded restaurant - The Vine. International top cuisine and quality wines combined with London style contemporary chic. . . an absolute must for those looking for something different in style and cuisine.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
- In-room Broadband
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet