- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"No complaints at all...."
"Nice for one night...."
"Apart from the title, there are wonderful views down the Fith of Clyde, the staff are efficient and helpful, with a personal touch ( no clon..."
"Great hotel, great value for money..."
"Had a great time at the Esplanade Hotel, staff could not do enough to help. Service was second to none and the staff very friendly and welco..."
About the hotel
From the moment you arrive, you will feel the warm and friendly atmosphere created in this long established family hotel. A happy holiday, free from the worries and rush of everyday life. Come and discover why so many return to this secluded area where holidays can still be arranged to suit you.
Situated in Dunoon, Argyll, Scotland, on the West Bay Promenade, this family owned and run hotel offers excellent value breaks with a warm welcome, appetizing meals , friendly service and comfortable well appointed accommodation . Entertainment is provided on most evenings. Ideal for your holiday in Scotland. Whisky Tasting, Golf , Walking or Cycling breaks, as well as just a few days relaxing can be provided by this long established family run hotel
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
No complaints at all.
Nice for one night.