- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"The customer service was outstanding. The staff of the hotel couldn't have done more for us; helpful, polite, interested and overall outstan..."
"Excellent stop over didn't have enough time for a long break but very relaxing..."
"My mother and I stayed here for two nights and used the health club on one of the days where we had a spa treatment. The spa was lovely and..."
"A relaxing and wonderful hotel set in lovely grounds. Plenty of parking right outside the front door and a warm smile at reception. No booki..."
"This was a 1 night visit to catch up with family, so Hotel was only used for Bed and Breakfast. Quality runs through the hotel from staff, f..."
About the hotel
Set amid 38 acres of woodland and gardens, 3 miles away from the historic towns of Hastings and Battle in East Sussex, the hotel is an ideal base to explore 1066 country. The house was built in 1719 and remodelled substantially in 1776 by General Sir James Murray, who served under Wolfe and was later Governor of Quebec. He named the house Beauport after his summer residence in Canada.
Recently acquired by Duncan Bannatyne, during your stay you can enjoy free access to Bannatynes health club, complete with a 20 metre pool and state-of-the-art fitness facilities.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Tennis Courts , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
The customer service was outstanding.
The staff of the hotel couldn't have done more for us; helpful, polite, interested and overall outstanding. The room was spotless. The quality of the room was disappointing for the following reasons;overall room lighting almost non existent, Also, no light by the beside. I couldn't do my make up either in the room or the bathroom as the lighting is just too dim. Value for money wasn't great. I expected more than what we got and overall find the hotel over priced for value. Food was good however, NO vegetarian options at breakfast. Each day, the same breakfast was disappointing.
Excellent stop over didn't have enough time for a long break but very relaxing