- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Excellent stop over didn't have enough time for a long break but very relaxing..."
"My mother and I stayed here for two nights and used the health club on one of the days where we had a spa treatment. The spa was lovely and..."
"A relaxing and wonderful hotel set in lovely grounds. Plenty of parking right outside the front door and a warm smile at reception. No booki..."
"This was a 1 night visit to catch up with family, so Hotel was only used for Bed and Breakfast. Quality runs through the hotel from staff, f..."
"Excellent quality. Staff helpful...."
About the hotel
Set amid 38 acres of woodland and gardens, 3 miles away from the historic towns of Hastings and Battle in East Sussex, the hotel is an ideal base to explore 1066 country. The house was built in 1719 and remodelled substantially in 1776 by General Sir James Murray, who served under Wolfe and was later Governor of Quebec. He named the house Beauport after his summer residence in Canada.
Recently acquired by Duncan Bannatyne, during your stay you can enjoy free access to Bannatynes health club, complete with a 20 metre pool and state-of-the-art fitness facilities.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Tennis Courts , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent stop over didn't have enough time for a long break but very relaxing
Hot and Noisy room
Somewhat disappointed , the weather was warm .on arrival the heat from the room hit me as I opened the door due to the sun during the day , however no air conditioning , only decision to open both windows and put up with the sound of the air con units running all night ( somebody had air con ) not a good night which was unfortunate , breakfast ok pleasant staff .
On check out discussed possible reduction on rate due to heat and noise , unfortunately they could not due to the room being booked through late rooms so they could not adjust the rate. I feel the room was very overpriced for what it was , I don't feel there was any good deal through late rooms.com