- Very Good
- 70 guest reviews
"A highly recommended break away - a beautiful hotel in a lovely setting. Accommodation room standard very high along with well kept gardens...."
"Brilliant weekend at Hatton court food A* Cleanliness A* Staff - really friendly - helpful polite A lovely Hotel - would defo go again..."
"Lovely hotel. Stay here often, polite staff clean rooms..."
"Excellent Hatton Court...."
"A beautiful hotel in a wonderful location to explore the towns and villages of the Cotswolds. Very friendly service and a decent enough rest..."
About the hotel
Tucked away behind a bank of mature trees, Hatton Court sits on the edge of the Cotswold escarpment between the Cathedral City of Gloucester and the glorious village of Painswick. Hatton Court is a reassuring size not large and impersonal, nor too small. As a former splendid Cotswold home, the feeling is one of being eminently comfortable as opposed to grand.
Nothing is hurried. The reception is very much a lounge with armchairs, magazines and an open fireplace for those chillier days. Next door the bar is more a place to relax, take tea, read and talk than to rush. The care taken to prepare the food, combined with a smiling service is complimented by the thought that has gone into creating the restaurant. Warm soft furnishings balance the picture windows that allow you to take in the broad horizons beneath the escarpment to the Malvern Hills and the Severn Estuary. The peace and the surrounding Cotswold countryside and comfortable bedrooms, some with whirlpool baths, make for a goodnight's sleep. Please note Hatton Court is a non-smoking hotel. Please contact the hotel prior to arrival for dinner reservations as tables cannot always be guaranteed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
A highly recommended break away - a beautiful hotel in a lovely setting.
Accommodation room standard very high along with well kept gardens. A lovely restaurant with a wide range of choices.
Brilliant weekend at Hatton court
Cleanliness A* Staff - really friendly - helpful polite
A lovely Hotel - would defo go again