This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Kendall Green is situated in the heart of the ancient mining town of Callington. It is a detached 24 bedroomed hostel (not dormitory style) and is capable of providing very flexible accommodation - there are single bedrooms, double rooms, family room and also group/family units of up to 4 rooms, plus kitchen and bathroom. Callington is situated within easy reach of Dartmoor, Plymouth, the Tamar Valley, St Mellion Golf and Country Club, the coast and Bodmin Moor, so is an ideal base for someone wishing to explore the great things that are on offer in this historic part of Cornwall.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Kendall Green in Callington are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet