- 2 guest reviews
"An excellent break..."
"Bowood Hotel is situated in beautiful grounds. Guests are given free entry to the Manor House which is stunning and worth a visit. My husban..."
About the hotel
Here at ‘Beautiful Bowood’, set in one of England’s finest parks, can be found something for all ages and tastes. Whilst staying at our luxury hotel or golf lodge enjoy our championship course, then why not relax in the spa. Rolling lawns, magnificent trees, the tranquil lake.
. . Bowood boasts a parkland that has grown to encompass a woodland cascade, a pinetum and arboretum as well as the formality of flower-filled terraces. Enjoy the peace of this very English scene and then head for the Adventure Playground with its life-size pirate galleon, space dive, aerial rope walks, giant slides and more for hours of exhilarating fun! The Lansdowne family have lived at Bowood since 1754 and, while much has changed over time, the beauty of the house and gardens has not. Lying within ‘Capability Brown’s glorious parklands, Bowood perfectly captures a bygone age.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
An excellent break
We will visit again
Bowood Hotel is situated in beautiful grounds.
Guests are given free entry to the Manor House which is stunning and worth a visit. My husband and I went to Bowood for our anniversary and from the moment we arrived we relaxed. The customer service is excellent, the rooms are spacious, elegant and comfortable and the bathroom definitely has the wow-factor. The spa is the icing on the cake and ensured we were relaxed and at ease until our departure. From the homemade cookies in our room, to the fantastic breakfast - the detail and level of customer care is to be commended.
We can't wait to return.