- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, staff very friendly. Food was fantastic, definitely a must to eat there! Room was a little small for the price paid, especiall..."
"Only one night stay but comfortable and relaxing, breakfast prior to leaving was good value for money and good selection to choose from..."
"This is the 4th year running we've stayed at this hotel. We've never had a problem before, this year was very disappointing. The room was fi..."
"The staff at the hotel were friendly and welcoming, the room comfortable and decorated well. Breakfast had a good choice of hot and cold ite..."
About the hotel
Beautifully situated on the banks of the River Stour, this tranquil hotel offers well appointed bedrooms, free Wi-Fi and free parking. Located only 4 miles from Bournemouth International Airport. All bedrooms are en-suite while many also enjoy stunning views across the river.
Rooms are equipped with a range of modern conveniences including flat screen TV with Freeview, free Wi-Fi, ironing facilities and tea/coffee making facilities, along with supremely comfortable Hypnos beds. The tranquil sound of the River Stour makes for the perfect back drop to the restaurant and bar, where you can enjoy freshly prepared and locally sourced dishes. On sunnier days, enjoy your meal on the elegant riverside terrace, or alternatively take the bridge to the hotel's very own island. Whether it's a deserved coffee after a long journey, a refreshingly cool drink or something stronger to cap the night, the well stocked bar is on hand to cater for all tastes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, staff very friendly.
Food was fantastic, definitely a must to eat there. Room was a little small for the price paid, especially as breakfast is separate, but the view makes up for it. Definitely worth a trip!