- Very Good
- 112 guest reviews
"The staff at the hotel were friendly and welcoming, the room comfortable and decorated well. Breakfast had a good choice of hot and cold ite..."
"Ignore those lovely riverside photos of a non existent superior room as the superior rooms are actually rather small and disappointing - how..."
"All good, pleasant stay, would go there again...."
"The rooms are comfortable and the location is convenient for Bournemouth airport. Riverside views are very pleasant...."
"This hotel has been well maintained and is light and spacious. It sits on the corner of a main road but this presents one issues. The room w..."
About the hotel
Beautifully situated on the banks of the River Stour, this tranquil hotel offers well appointed bedrooms, free Wi-Fi and free parking. Located only 4 miles from Bournemouth International Airport, guests can enjoy up to 14 days parking free of charge. All bedrooms are en-suite while many also enjoy stunning views across the river.
Rooms are equipped with a range of modern conveniences including flat screen TV with Freeview, free Wi-Fi, ironing facilities and tea/coffee making facilities, along with supremely comfortable Hypnos beds. The tranquil sound of the River Stour makes for the perfect back drop to the restaurant and bar, where you can enjoy freshly prepared and locally sourced dishes. On sunnier days, enjoy your meal on the elegant riverside terrace, or alternatively take the bridge to the hotel's very own island. Whether it's a deserved coffee after a long journey, a refreshingly cool drink or something stronger to cap the night, the well stocked bar is on hand to cater for all tastes.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
The staff at the hotel were friendly and welcoming, the room comfortable and decorated well.
Breakfast had a good choice of hot and cold items, with freshly made tea and coffee brought to our table.
Rooms for hobbits...A hobbit's retreat...
Ignore those lovely riverside photos of a non existent superior room as the superior rooms are actually rather small and disappointing - how misleading.
Perfect for hobbits. Value for money if you're not paying any more than £70 a night, otherwise you'll feel slightly ripped off. The check in receptionist hurried us away as if we were an inconvenience. Fantastic location though as only 15 minutes from Bournemouth's gorgeous beaches.