- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay here and will certainly go there again when in that area.Most of the adverse comments on Trip Advisor are unfair and cou..."
"This hotel is well located and situated in beautiful surroundings with plentiful facilities. The rooms were smart, well proportioned and cle..."
"Stayed one night whilst on business in the area. Good food in the bar, small but decent pool with sauna and spa. Room was spacious and very..."
"Food was very good, Staff helpful and friendly great value for money. Have recommended to friends and colleagues...."
"Excellent value for money. Full use of the Gym pool Jacuzzi & Sauna. Had an evening meal very good quaulity & quick service...."
About the hotel
Wensum Valley Hotel Golf and Country Club is a friendly family run hotel that enjoys breathtaking scenery and tranquility and yet is within minutes of Norwich's bustling city centre. Golfing breaks for groups are a speciality. Set in 350 acres of the beautiful Wensum Valley the two golf courses offer a variety of challenges to practiced and more casual golfers alike.
This is the ideal setting to enjoy a Break in Norfolk at any time of year. The two mile stretch of the River Wensum flows across the Norfolk Countryside and boasts a diversity of fresh water fish including barbell, chub, brown trout, dace, pike and perch. We also have well-stocked and maintained pools up to 12 feet deep and wardens who are pleased to offer advice to novices on technique and current fishing status. Even if you do not like fishing the valley offers enjoyable family walks with beautiful views and so close to the beautiful and historic Norfolk City of Norwich. Ideal for family breaks with many tourist attractions nearby. For those wishing to have a very special weekend break to play golf, fish or just chill out this East Anglian venue is the ideal introduction to Norfolk. A few minutes from Norwich Airport the hotel is Close to the famous Norfolk Broads and ideal for tourists from the Euro zone and the Scandinavia as well as the rest of the UK. Come and enjoy a special Norfolk Break.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Bowls , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
A typical good quality golf hotel .
We enjoyed our stay here and will certainly go there again when in that area.Most of the adverse comments on Trip Advisor are unfair and could have put us off staying there.
Gorgeous surroundings but take ear plugs
This hotel is well located and situated in beautiful surroundings with plentiful facilities.
The rooms were smart, well proportioned and clean. The only thing, and an incredibly important thing for a hotel, was the ridiculously thin walls. We could hear people in the corridor, having a conversation in the room next door, turning lights on, the bathroom fans in the adjoining rooms and people snoring like they were in the room with us.